The ship "Volgo Balt 225" was accepted for repair on 31.08.2021, the repair process was completed on 10.09.2021. The ship was taken to a dry shipyard at the Bibiheybat shipyard. The following works were carried out during the repair process:
- Replacement of metal sheets in the hull of the ship
- Carrying out measurements of metal thickness on the ship, welding and cutting in the hull and cargo compartment;
- Cleaning of the hull with pressurized water, ground and 3 coats of paint;
- Identification and repair of ship piping systems;
- Carrying out the mechanical, electrical, hull sensing of the ship and handing it over to the relevant authorities.